PAYMENT,CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY :
- All activity bookings can be made by Customers via payment at location or online payment (coming soon!). Interested Customers can make payment online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- In case of online payments through the Site, Oyeweekend will receive the payment from Customer and in turn pay the Provider within 7 working days of the actual activity start date subject to the condition that the activity has commenced successfully. In such cases, where the activity duration is long (>2 weeks), Oyeweekend can make payment to the Provider in installments. Payments to Providers will be made either through wire transfer or cheque and we will need the Provider bank details for the same.
- If an activity is cancelled by a Provider or due to any reason other than Force Majeure circumstances for which Oyeweekend has accepted payments from Customers, we will refund the entire money to the Customer. In case the Provider fails to produce a sufficient, just explanation for cancellation of the activity to us the reasonableness of which will solely be decided by Oyeweekend, we reserve the right to charge a penalty of 6% on the Provider for every Customer that was booked through us.
- If a Customer wants to cancel his/her booking for an activity the same must be accompanied by a email request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as “Cancellation request” on or before 3 days from the start date of the activity. In such a scenario, 95% of the payment made by the Customer earlier will be refunded. If the Customer applies for a refund within 3 days of the start date of the class, only 25% of the payment will be refunded. In any case, refunds will not be given in cash.
- Post indulging into an activity, if a Customer is not satisfied with the service levels of the activity/Provider then the Customer can approach Oyeweekend in such a scenario within 15 days of the activity completion date through an email complaint addressed to email@example.com with subject line as ‘’Dissatisfied Customer”. Oyeweekend is obliged to guard the personal details of such Customer(s) and will conduct enquiry regarding the complaint with good faith. In the case where the Customer complaint is justified which in turn will solely be decided us, we will offer the Customer free booking of any activity offered through the site which is of equivalent or lower monetary value than the earlier activity. In cases where no such activity being available, we will refund 90% of the payments made by you.
- In order to provide certain services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself. You agree that any registration information you give to Oyeweekend will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You agree that you are solely responsible for any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services. You further agree to use the data as available on the Site only for personal purposes and not for any commercial use
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The content of the Site and the information about the activities are for your general information & knowledge only and is subject to change without notice. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Oyeweekend, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you (including, without limitation, damages for interruption of services, loss of revenue or profits, loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any other intangible and tangible loss), whether in an action in contract, warranty, tort (including, without limitation, negligence).
- As the Providers are not employed by Oyeweekend, we do not guarantee the service levels and neither endorse the quality of various services as listed on the Site. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided "as is" and "as available".
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the Site and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by Oyeweekend or its licensors. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Site
- Unless specifically permitted by Oyeweekend, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Oyeweekend’s trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- All/Some names, items are/may be registered trademarks/copyrights of respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on this website are believed to be in the public domain. Please email a Takedown Request firstname.lastname@example.org if you are the copyright owner of any content on this website and you think the use of the above material violates the Copyright act in any way.