Get to watch the majestic Tiger with all the wilderness!
Seeing the tiger prowling in the wild is one of the most enchanting and majestic sights on the entire planet! And you are not alone in having such a thought! In one of the polls conducted by Animal Planet, the tiger was voted the favorite animal in the world ahead of dogs, dolphins and elephants. So if you harbor the dream of seeing a tiger in its natural habitat as well as see the wild, join this all inclusive wildlife tiger safari in the Tadoba national park in Maharashtra.
What more Oye?
About Tadoba National Park - Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is one of Indias 41 Project Tiger reserves. It is located in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra in central India. It is famous as Maharashtra's oldest and largest National Park. The total area of the Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is 625.4 square kms. While densely forested hills form the northern and western boundary of the Tadoba Tiger Reserve, to the south-west lies the Tadoba lake.
Apart from the 65 species of the Bengal tiger, Tadoba Tiger Reserve is home to other mammals like leopards, sloth bears, nilgai, hyena, jungle cats, sambar, spotted and the barkingdeer. Tadoba lake sustains the Marsh crocodile as well. The lake is an ornithologist's paradise with a wide diversity of water birds and raptors.
1) 6th March: Leave Mumbai for Chandrapur by Sewagram Express, at 3:00 pm from ChatrapatiShivaji Terminus/VT
2) 7th March: Reach Chandrapurby 10:00 am. Reach MTDC Tadoba Resort by 11:30 pm. In order to view resort images please click here. Check in at the resort and have Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 1st Jungle Safari with a trained guide in the Tadoba tiger reserve. Return back to the resort in the evening. Dinner and then rest.
3) 8th March: Early Morning Breakfast and leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back for lunch. After lunch, leave for 3rd Jungle Safari. Evening back to resort. Dinner. Post dinner experience sharing Session. Rest.
4) 9th March: Early morning, leave for bird watching trail. Check out. Lunch and post lunch, Leave for Chandrapur. Leave back for Mumbai by Sewagram Express 12140 at 5:30 pm.
5) 10th March: Reach Mumbai by 12:00 pm at CSTM.